Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!


And Happy Inauguration Eve! All I can say is, it's about bloody time - and boy, am I glad I don't live in DC at the moment. If I did, I'd rent my house/apartment for an obscene amount of money, get on the first flight to Barbados and start sipping rum at this beach (lovely Miami Beach) while everyone in DC was a) fighting traffic and tourists, b) standing in the freezing cold, then c) realizing that while standing at the mall is historic and all that, the best seat is probably plopped in front of the tv in your warm and cozy home.

But since I don't live in DC, of course this is all a moot point. And while I'll be at my house in Pittsburgh, it won't be warm and cozy, but being unemployed means I can plop down in front of the tv and watch history in the making.

Any guesses what Miss Michelle will be wearing? My guess is blue and simple. She seems to like to wear bright colors (love that J. Crew ensemble she wore on the chat shows) but I think that since she (sorta) wore red on election night, it will be a semi-subdued blue for inauguration day. Anyone else have any predictions?

2 comments:

  1. i predict she will have a wardrobe malfunction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Goody the trolls have found the blog. Run away Trolls, run away!

    ReplyDelete